The LOD2 project has a lot to offer – beside many other benefits – the linked (open) data software tools of the LOD2 partners.
To showcase these tools to the interested public we have set up the LOD2 webinar series starting by 01 June 2011 with the following webinar:
When: June 1st, 2011 (4PM CEST / 10AM EDT)
Who: the PoolParty Team will hold a webinar about
What: “Semantic Search (via PoolParty)”
- Semantic Search is an often quoted technology which promises to improve search in enterprises and on the web.
- Let´s take a closer look at semantic search: How can you benefit from it and what has to be done to establish such an application?
- Which role play thesauri and how can different data sources be integrated with PoolParty to make them searchable in a “semantic way”?
Semantic Search Slides – as a good preparation for the webinar:
This live-webinar (45 minutes) will give you an overview over “semantic search” and if you have questions around this hot topic – our “webinarists” will be happy to answer them.
All you need to join is a web browser, internet access and to register as follows
This is the initial phase of the LOD2 webinar series – other software tools for linked (open) data by partners of the LOD2 consortium will follow – and I can tell you: there are really a lot of useful tools inside the LOD2 technology stack!
Excerpt of LOD2 Linked Open Data Software Tools:
- DL-Learner, University of Leipzig
- ORE – Ontology Repair and Enrichment, University of Leipzig
- OntoWiki, University of Leipzig
- SILK, Freie Universität Berlin
- D2R, Freie Universität Berlin
- Virtuoso, OpenLink Software
- Spotlight, Freie Universität Berlin
- Sig.ma, DERI Galway
- Sparallax, DERI Galway
- Triplify, University of Leipzig
- PoolParty, SWC
So stay tuned and follow the LOD2 webinar series!